Honda Accord Impresses Experts and Easily Outshines Toyota Camry
How the Accord Stacks Up—and Wins—Against the Camry in San Bruno CA
When it comes to your next midsize car, we know you have countless, high-quality options to choose from. That's why here at Victory Honda of San Bruno, we are proud to showcase award-winning vehicles everyday, especially the 2018 Honda Accord.
The results are in, and they are nearly unanimous. The 2018 Honda Accord dominates the competition; especially the Toyota Camry. The experts agree! The 2018 Honda Accord has already won the following awards with more to come:
- 2018 North American Car of the Year
- 2018 Car and Driver's 10Best
- 2018 Car and Driver's America's Best Sedan
- 2018 Best Buy Award: Overall Winner from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
- 2018 AUTOMOBILE All-Star from Automobile Magazine**
- 2018 Best Buy: Midsize Car from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
- 2018 MotorWeek's Best Family Sedan
- 2018 Best Resale Value from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
These are just some of the areas in which the experts have put the Accord over the Camry. If you are not convinced still, we will break it down further for you below and with our full 2018 Honda Accord vs. Toyota Camry Comparison.
Test Drive The Most Impressive Honda Ever
See for yourself why the Accord continues to set the bar for midsize cars by scheduling a test drive today.Source: Honda
*Car and Driver, January 2018.
^Vehicle's projected resale value is specific to the 2018 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
**2018 Accord Sport 2.0